Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sage, Flower Ear Warmer w/ Gold Accent, Bow-Tie Sage Ear Warmer & Shell, Sage Cowl Scarf


Pin It




Pin It


Pin It

Materials:

Red Heart Super Saver - Sage
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Cousin Jewelry Basics - Gold Metal Charms
Size: Adult 

This sage winter wear set was created for a charity auction to benefit 'Safe Place,' an organization in which housed domestically abuse women and their children. This creation was made out of happenstance - just seeing what I could come up and where my crochet fingers took me. Being the lover of earthy tones and rich greens, sage was the perfect color for me to play with. Wanting the set to be more versatile, I created two different ear warmers, giving the wearer the ability to either pair it up with work attire or just a casual lunch among the best of friends.


~Sis #3




No comments:

Post a Comment