Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Black, Red and White, Tic Tac Toe with Fringe Personalized Afghan


Pin It

Materials:

Caron Natura One Pound Yarn - Country Rose
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Caron Natura One Pound Yarn - Black
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Caron Natura One Pound Yarn-White
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Size: Full-Queen

This afghan was created for a charity auction benefiting our local food bank and humane society. Since I wanted to appeal to the entire audience attending, I initially struggled with creating a concept that would generate a wide range of interest. I came up with this design after playing Tic Tac Toe with my daughter. Next step was to find the best combination of gender neutral colors, and just like that we have a finished blanket. Of course, since my daughter always insists on being 'O,' I had to let the 'Os' win. 


~Sis #3

No comments:

Post a Comment