Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fit for a Princess


Materials:

Red Heart Super Saver - Light Rasberry
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Red Heart Super Saver- Egg Shell
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Blue Moon Beads- Small Glass Pearls
Favorite Finding - Pearl-Color Assorted Flowers Buttons
Size- Child

This project was created especially for a 7 year-old girl at the request of her grandmother. I must admit, there is nothing that gets my creative juices flowing faster than creations for little girls, having one little princess of my own. With instructions to use pink (of course, what little girl wouldn't?), white, and some beading, I ventured out to JoAnn Frabics in search for the perfect button to top off my flower. Just my luck, JoAnn's had a buy one get one free sale going on all their button collections, and I was was able to get a package of 11 pearl-colored assorted flower buttons made by Favorite Findings. Accenting each white petal with a tiny glass pearl, this ear warmer was made ready for tea time.

~Sis #3

No comments:

Post a Comment