Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Camouflage, Hunter Theme, Personalized Afghan


Materials:
Red Heart Super Saver Camo - Camouflage
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Red Heart Super Saver - Pumpkin
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Size - Full Bed
Pin It

 

This afghan was made as a result of a charity auction I participated in for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I auctioned off my materials, time, and labor; leaving the design, colors and concept up to the whim of the lucky winner. This blanket was created specifically for an avid hunter - requesting only that I use camouflage and orange, but allowing me to follow my creative instincts. After researching animal print identifications, I was able to embroider exact replicas of deer, bear and duck prints per the hunter's manual. The results left even the manliest man squealing like a little girl on her 6th birthday. 

Feel free to leave me a comment if you have any questions! 
~Sis #3

No comments:

Post a Comment