Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bright Green & Egg Shell Flower w/ Beading Ear Warmer


Pin It

Materials:
Red Heart Super Saver- Tea Leaf
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Red Heart Super Saver- Off White
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Size- Adult

When I initially got this order, I was requested to use lime green as the main color. I was a bit apprehensive at first, considering I'm a more subtle girl myself. My mind began working double time to create a suitable design to the ideal of my requester. After searching the rows of yarn for almost an hour, I finally came across Red Heart Super Saver - Tea Leaf. Although it was not specifically labeled as lime green, the vibrant quality of the color was extremely eye catching; I decided to take a risk. Using an off-white to offset the boldness of the green, and accenting with light green beading, I followed my instincts and end up with a more than pleased customer. 


~Sis #3





No comments:

Post a Comment