Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Black Rose, with Egg Shell Edging and Pearl Accent Ear Warmers




Pin It






Materials:
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver - Black
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Red Heart Super Saver - Egg Shell
Machine Washable and Dry-able
Beading: Blue Moon Glass Pearls
Size: Adult


When I was initially approached about this project, I had not a clue where to begin.  Sis #1's co-worker approached her regarding a vibrant teal ear warmer I had created for her as a side test project, and absolutely loved the concept and requested one in black, but with white beading. What exudes class more than pearls? With the right edging, and the right combination of pearls, I ended up with one really satisfied customer! 

Leave me a comment if you have any questions!

~Sis #3


No comments:

Post a Comment